Posting a Classified Ad on FanagMart.co.th is easy and hassle free. To get started, follow these simple instructions.
1. Click on the Register Button in the top right corner of the site, or click here
If you are not registered with us, you will need to register before you can post your ad. Choose a username, enter your email, set a password and click submit.
If you already have an account with us, skip to step 3
2. You will receive a confirmation email in your email inbox.
Confirm by clicking the link in the email and then login in to FarangMart.co.th
3. Click on Post an Ad and select the category you want your ad to be posted to.
*Please note that listings in the Real Estate, Businesses for Sale, Automotive and Boats categories are subject to a charge.
4. Fill out the listing ad form with as much detail as you can.
More details means potential buyers can make a better decision when deciding whether or not your listing is right for them.
5. Upload up to 5 images of no more than 5MB each.
(Image sizes below 2MB(2,000kb) is best for web browsing. Then chose your featured options and click submit
6. You will now be given the chance to review the details of your advert and your featuring options before you commit to purchase.
Please read the rules and guidelines thoroughly before proceeding to ensure you fully understand our terms of service to help avoid interruption to your service. By clicking continue, you are agreeing to these terms.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it here.
7. Choose your Payment Method.
Currently you can choose to pay via Bank Transfer to our Bank Account, or via PayPal. VAT is calculated at 7%.
If you choose Bank Transfer, you will be shown the details of our Bank Account in order to make the transfer of funds. When transferring funds to our account, Please specify your email address so that we can identify your payment. We also request that a copy of the transfer or paying in slip be emailed over to firstname.lastname@example.org for added verification.
8. View your dashboard to manage your user profile and classified ads
In your dashboard you can see all of your classified adverts listed on Farang Mart.
- Via the User Dashboard, you can;
- View and edit your personal profile
- Gather data on views of your listings
- Mark your listings as sold or pause your adverts.
- Add new classified adverts
We hope this article was helpful for you, please contact us if you need any further assistance.